Better Griping Through Science

At the moment, I've got only one team blog in the links section, and it's dedicated to the folks down I-40, or in my case down the 101, the 210, the 15, and then I-40. I'd like to say it's for balanced journalistic practices, but it's my schadenfraudic guilty pleasure.

I've never seen more statistics, coupled with the occasional anecdote compiled on a blog for the sole purpose of firing a man, and that includes the members of the last two presidential administrations. I'm agnostic on the subject myself, but when the weekend is more notablle for the fact that Gary Williams said something nice about your coach than the fact you beat Virginia Tech, it pretty much spells comedy for your opponent.

Lots of interesting numbers, though. I'm sure there's an engineer joke about in there somewhere, but as an engineer, I'm incapable of humor. It'll be interesting to see what they make of the NCAA Grade report this afternoon.