Postgame

If I had to design the perfect Carolina defeat of this Duke squad, I'm not sure I could do much better than this. A larger margin of victory perhaps, and I could do without the late DeMarcus Nelson threes. But the constant "J.J. Redick has hit one shot in the last 30-odd minutes" infographic? The complete removal of the Duke crowd? Redick's red-rimmed eyes at the close of the game? Beautiful. How good of a game was it?

For a moment, I almost wanted ESPNU's Cameron Crazy Coverage. That's how good of a game it was.

Duke is still lost when J.J. Redick isn't carrying them. There's no half court offense. Sheldon Williams was scoring seemingly at will and a team with basically four guards couldn't pass it too him. The Blue Devils were so disheartened at the end of the game, they didn't even look to Redick open at the wing for the tying shot. There's a decent chance the last North Carolina team in the tournament will be from Chapel Hill.

7-1 on the road in the ACC. Seven straight victories to close the season. From a team that lost its to seven scorers. Second in the ACC. It's been a damn good season, and I can't wait to see where it goes for here.