52

Not much more to say about that. Expect more hype next year when the opportunity to pass the Princeton-Brown home streak comes up.

Sports Illustrated is running an excerpt of a book I was previously unaware of, To Hate Like This Is to Be Happy Forever. It's a pretty unoptimal portion of a book to excerpt - I yearn for the day the media realizes that recounting conversations on message boards is right up there with telling someone about your dreams in that it's never going to be interesting to anyone outside your own mind - but the microcosm of Duke hatred in the interview is nicely comfortable, and I'll at least flip through the book to see if it's worth my dime. I also stuumbled across this, and need a few minutes to stop laughing uncontrollably. Talk amongst yourselves.

Expect more rivalry stoking as the week goes on.