The House That Guilt Built

So the more comments thing never happened, obviously.

I've waffled on football season coverage. I was out of the country for the first two weeks of the season, and am 3,000 miles west of the ACC target market for the remainder of it. While that's tolerable for basketball, Kenan stadium doesn't really get the blanket coverage out here you might expect. (For instance, I found out they'd installed a billboard sized television screen on campus only after it showed up in an Xbox game.)

A cursory trip around the web to get back into the swing of things pretty much only turned up reports of games being played next decade, so football excitement seems to be at the same levels as the last couple of years. However, the Wisconsin game tomorrow is the one televised Heels game I'm going to get this year, so I might as well dust off the webspace and see if I can string a couple of sentences together. Stay tuned.