State Pregame Thoughts

Another article on the fierceness of the Carolina-State rivalry, without finding anyone at UNC who seems particularly concerned. Oh, and conclusive proof of a Wolfpack victory. Bunting should have called the squib punt out of bounds and then kicked deep down the center of the field. That play never failed in NCAA 2004.

Me, I'll predict a close UNC win, sealed by a questionable call late in the game. Past performance being a surefire prediction of future results - just like mutual funds!

And since I might as well make it a regular feature, things to sing should the Wolfpack running game run rampant:

Oh, I'm from N.C. State and I'm really really slack;
I applied to Carolina but they sent my papers back.
This cow shit really gets to me,
I wish I was at UNC,
But they don't offer sodomy. State sucks!


and:

Plow your field, sow your seed, give your sheep the dirty deed,
As the tractors go rolling along.
Agriculture is your life, and your sister is your wife,
As the tractors go rolling along.
Oh you go to State, take your cousins out on dates
That's why everybody says -- State Sucks!
So plant your seed, give your sheep the dirty deed,
As the tractors go rolling along.


You'll notice after a while, these songs all seem to hit similar themes.