Pregame

Birkel thinks UNC has no chance. The pro-airport nudity Daily Tar Heel says they'll be able to pull it out. Me, I'm leaning towards the latter.

Keep in mind, I've seen five Carolina games in the Bunting era - 2001's Oklahoma, Texas, and Georgia Tech (all losses) and last year's Miami and Boston College games. And I constantly think the football team will be better than it is. Oh, and I swore that upon Virginia Tech's entrance to the ACC they'd be slightly worse than Clemson in every sport they play. You should not be making financial decisions based on my advice.

I'm confident enough in the offense. The question arises whether the front line can stop Wiconsin's running game, and if so can the short passes we keep hearing they're implementing will be successful. I'm thinking yes to both of those questions, but UNC's passing game will be able to outperform the Badgers.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to enjoying the end of the Charlie Weis era. I'll leave you with alternate words to sing should things go badly:

Oh Wisconsin, poor Wisconsin
Party school of fame
You would enjoy academics
But you lack the brain
LET'S GO DRINK!

Oh Wisconsin, poor Wisconsin
Drink yourselves insane
Drink for your Badgers
Will get trashed this game.

On Wisconsin! On Wisconsin!
Bounce right off that line.
Run the ball three times a series,
Punt on fourth and nine.

On Wisconsin! On Wisconsin!
Every week's the same.
Drink, fellows, drink, drink, drink,
Forget this game.